Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spiced Honey Lemon Chicken

Courtesy of Mindy Carlson

2 full chicken breast pounded to an even thickness
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
4 tsp. olive oil
1 tbls. butter, melted
3 tbls. honey
zest and juice of 1 lemon (or 1/3 cup)
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
3/4 tsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. paprika

1. Combined all of your ingredients in a small bowl or ziplock. Pour over chicken. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge, but you can marinate the chicken for 24 hours, and longer is better!

2. You can either grill or broil the chicken. To grill, preheat the grill to medium-high heat and grill over high heat for 3 minutes on each side, then over indirect heat for 5 minutes on eat side. To broil, heat the over to 400 degrees and cook for 10-15 minutes on each side, until cooked through and the juices run clear.

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Audrey, I hope I found my way to the best of your websites to use for this reply. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you'll become a regular visitor. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary